Jan. 11 update:
1. 1.30 - 3pm Mondays.
Location: metro Santiago Bernabeu.
Rate: 24€/hour for registered freelance teachers.
2. 1.30 - 3pm Thursdays.
Location: metro Santiago Bernabeu.
Rate: 24€/hour for registered freelance teachers.
3. 3 - 6pm Mondays & Wednesdays.
Location: metro Colon.
Rate: 22€/hour for registered freelance teachers.
4. 8-9 am 1 day/week (not Fridays).
Location: metro Ciudad Lineal.
Rate:25€/hour for registered freelance teachers.
Need the teacher by: Always need teachers.
Minimum experience required: TEFL or equivalent
qualification and 3 years teaching experience. Please send your
CV and contact information to email@example.com.
Description of the agency: First Language Consulting
organises on-site, online, and overseas English classes for Spanish
Salary: We employ teachers both on contract and
on a freelance basis at very competitive rates.
Telephone: 629 165 163.
More info on MadridTeacher.com: First
This update-page for Mobile Phones can be accessed at madrid-teacher.com (with a dash between the two words).
Job / Employment title:
Qualified EFL Teacher for academy and in-company classes.
Academy: American Language Academy.
Location: Plaza del Conde del Valle de Suchil, 15-17, 28015.
Closest Metro: San Bernardo.
Jan. 21 update:
ENGLISH TEACHER POSITION IN MADRID.
Contract Type: Full-Time or Part-Time Position.
Position Start Date:
February 6, 2017 (Full-time or part-time position)
Level of Qualifications required:
· 1 year teaching experience (new teacher positions will be equally considered for entry positions).
· Bachelor Degree.
· Free Spanish classes for teachers.
· Teacher Training Development Program: run by the Direction of Studies at ALA and consists of peer observations, mock classes, lesson and objective planning, resource and materials orientation, short workshops on grammar, exploiting the course book and pronunciation among others.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (different options):
· EU Citizens.
· Non-EU citizens with fully valid work permit for Spain.
· Non-EU citizens holding a 1-year student visa.
· Canadian or Australian citizens holding a working holiday visa under the Youth Mobility program (we can help you get this visa).
· Non-EU citizens having studied for at least three years in Spain on a student visa (we can help you convert it into a work visa).
For more information please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need the teacher by: Immediate Openings. Year
round hiring for qualified teachers.
Minimum experience required: BA, TEFL qualifications,
Spanish Work Permit and 1 year of experience.
Description of the academy: AMERICAN LANGUAGE
ACADEMY is a private language academy in the San Bernardo (Metro)
area. ALA was established in 1967 and has a reputation for a friendly,
professional work atmosphere. Class sizes are small and all materials
are provided to the teacher. There is an enormous teacher resource
library that includes a wide array of photocopiable materials,
video and audio resources as well as internet access for teachers
Conditions of employment: Full-time and part-time
positions are available.
Salary: Competitive salary; will be discussed
at personal interview.
Person: Jeffrey Locey.
Telephone: 91 445 5511.
More information on MadridTeacher.com: American
Job / Employment position: Business English
Academy: Astex Servicios Linguisticos.
Location: C/Hermanos Bécquer 7, 7º; 28006 Madrid.
Jan. 19 update:
At ASTEX we have classes to offer in the area of Campo de las Naciones. Mostly lunchtime and early morning slots. If you have gaps in your schedule you'd like to fill, you can write at email@example.com.
Metro: Gregorio Marañon (Lines 10,7) and Ruben
Dario (Line 5).
Needed by: Permanently recruiting
Minimum Experience: 1 year teaching experience
Description of Academy: Astex is a leading language company here in Madrid offering a range of language services to its clients from onsite Business English classes to study abroad programs. Our rates are competitive and we are committed to our teachers, with full support from the team and a whole library of language resources, both hard copies and our own online resources.
Conditions of Employment: Candidate should submit a CV via email. TEFL/CELTA preferable. The candidate must have permission to work in Spain. We employ teachers on contract and freelance teachers.
Contact Person: David Warner / Kerry Rose.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Phone: 00 34 91 590 34 74.
More information on MadridTeacher.com:
Job / Employment title: EFL teacher.
Academy: International House Madrid.
Website: http://www.ihmadrid.com, http://www.ihmadridtraining.com.
Jan. 12 update:
IH Madrid is now seeking a dynamic teacher for Mon-Thurs 12.30-14.30 YL classes in Las Rozas. If you hold a Cambridge Celta or equivalent and have experience, please email Alex Bishop (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Location: Central Madrid in one of our centres, and in companies and schools around Madrid, as well as Pozuelo and Las Rozas.
(Zurbano 8 centre)
Need the teacher by: interviews conducted throughout the year.
Description of the academy: An affiliate of the International House World Organisation’s network of over 120 schools worldwide, IH Madrid offers the widest range of language teaching and training services in Madrid. The school is now in its 26th year and currently has 6 sites: Alonso Martínez and Sagasta in the city centre, Ciudad Universitaria (in the university district), Nuevos Ministerios (business district), Las Rozas, to the north west of Madrid and at Diego de Leon.
The company comprises 3 areas of work:
In Company Training
This department provide language training to corporate clients. Teacher Training services here includes the IH BET, IHWO Language Awareness Course and IHWO Teaching 1-1 certificate.
Language Teaching Centres
This department teaches General & Professional English, French, German and Chinese to the general public both on our premises and provides Teacher Training services (CELTA, IHCYL and a range of short courses). It also offer foreign study courses through our Courses Abroad unit.
This department provides extra-curricular English to young learners in schools around the city and the region.
This department offers language and teacher training courses.
Further information can be found on our website http://www.ihmadrid.com.
Conditions of employment: "fijo discontinuo" from October until the end of July.
including paid holidays, paid public holidays. Excellent conditions including Spanish classes, full library of resources, teacher support and development, and a fixed timetable.
Salary: from €1,418, for 25 hour / week contracts, with supplements paid for experience as well as class type and location. Paid holidays and paid public holidays. Freelance rates from €20 – 22 / hour.
Person: Alex Bishop.
Telephone: 902 141 517.
More info on International
House Madrid on MadridTeacher, and more info about IHMadrid's TEFL Course.
Job / Employment position: English, French, German, Portuguese and Italian Teachers for in company and telephone classes.
Location: Condesa de Venadito 1, Plantas 8 y 9, Madrid 28027.
Dec. 17 update:
Clase en Empresa: Idioma Alemán.
Ubicación: Mº Ronda de la Comunicación.
Día: 9:00-10:00 o 10:30 los lunes.
Tarifa: 23-25€ por hora para autónomos.
Metro: Barrio de la Concepción.
Needed by: Always hiring enthusiastic and committed teachers.
Minimum Experience: We prefer to work with experienced teachers but very special training is always given and material provided. Teachers should be motivated, friendly and professional.
Description of Academy: Set up in 1997, élogos offers a wide range of services to its clients ranging from telephone classes, face to face classes and intensive courses. élogos is a friendly company to work for and prides itself on taking care of its teachers and giving help and support where needed.
Conditions of Employment: Teachers work both part-time and full-time for us. Please email us your CV or call us and we will organise a personal interview for you.
Salary: Competitive rates for freelance or contract teachers which will be discussed during your interview with us.
Contact Person: Ana Martin.
Contact address: email@example.com
Phone: 91 751 5544.
More information on élogos on MadridTeacher.com.
Dec. 10 update:
We are currently recruiting a full-time ADOS and a full-time Didactic Development Assistant for our company.
Assistant to Director of Studies/Operational Resource Manager (ORM)
Objective: To coordinate Kennedy operations and the teachers’ activities in the companies and liaise with the clients to provide quality service in line with Kennedy strategy.
· ADOS experience or support to Key Account Management experience (same sector) who has worked in a Multinational or National company. Minimum 2 years’ experience.
· Native English speaker with very high level of written communication
· Bilingual or Advanced level of Spanish
· Large capacity for organization, planning and attention to detail
· Able to work and excel under stress
· Advanced IT skills: databases, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Strong knowledge of teaching and techniques, pro-active, and results driven
· Proven ability to interact with teachers / clients: excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work to deadlines, etc.
· Dynamic, energetic, professional and cordial, accustomed to dealing with high profile clients
· Knowledge of the Common European Framework
· Teaching certificate (CELTA, Trinity, TESOL, etc.) Minimum 4 years’ teaching experience
· Team player essential
· Has held a position in a corporate environment outside teaching for at least 3 years
· HR background especially in recruitment and selection processes
· Filtering and organizing CV’s
· Initial contact, phone, email; follow up and control of these contacts
· Organizing schedules of interviews
· Interviewing teachers in collaboration with the ORM
· Executing the hiring process
· Researching new avenues of (a) searching for new teachers, (b) Advertising; where, how, type of adverts.
· Administrative tasks associated with the organization and launch of classes
· Point of contact for clients, coordinate groups and class schedules in collaboration with the ORM
· Execution and coordination of level testing and based on the results, organization of groups and schedules; experience with BULATS and TOEIC
· Coordinate substitutions and replacements in collaboration with the ORM
· Coordinate all reporting requested by client and in collaboration with the ORM
· Support reviewing student reports in Spanish and English
· Responsible for retention of existing clients and quality control of service: Recommend and coordinate actions arising from student reports and teacher evaluations
· Teaching between 3 and 9 hours per week
Didactic Development Assistant
· A graduate degree in a business related field and CELTA, TEFL or TESOL.
· Between 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a business environment, i.e. multinational or national company.
· Native English speaker with a minimum C1 level in Spanish.
· Minimum 1 year English teaching experience, preferably in Spain and any experience giving professional/corporate training will be considered a plus.
· Strong IT skills. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Large capacity for organization and planning; able to work to deadlines.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong editing and proofreading skills.
· An interest in teaching methodologies.
a. Proofread, edit and format documentation.
b. Follow up trainers in relation to task completion and quality.
c. Assist in organising Kennedy Orientation Workshops.
d. Providing day-to-day support for trainers.
e. Lesson planning assistance for new trainers.
f. Researching methodologies & applications (including competitors).
a. Edit and proofread material.
3. Teaching English
b. Assist in the creation of material for sector/skill specific courses.
c. Provide feedback/ ideas on current material and resources.
d. Ensuring all material is available in the correct format for trainers.
e. Researching sources of current and innovative material.
a. Teaching sector/skill specific courses.
b. Substituting classes when necessary.
c. Teaching a maximum of 6 hours per week.
d. Level testing.
a. Assist in the organisation of immersion and sector/skill specific courses.
b. Liaise between clients and trainers.
c. Provide feedback for trainers’ bonus reviews.
Other information on Kennedy at: Kennedy.
You can add yourself to my new Whatsapp "MadridTeacher Jobs" group at https://chat.whatsapp.com/6ItyjcpvxsQK01hUPLLdeF
I will post the jobs posted to this website on the group and you (anyone) can post your own teaching jobs there if you like. (Disclaimer: I have no control over jobs other than the ones I post, but we're all adults about the internet, right? Note that 8 jobs were posted to the group on the first big day.)
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for me to add you if you prefer. Note also that you can turn off your notification-of-message-received beeper in the settings of your app.
de Uso Política
de Seguridad y Protección de Datos
© MadridTeacher.com, 1999-2017.