When do the events described in the latter take place?
- In the 1950s.
- In the 1960s.
- In the 1970s.
- In the 1980s.
Who is Mr. Brown?
- The school janitor.
- The fat person across the aisle who copped a feel from Mary.
- The person who did Jack Kennedy imitations (better than Vaughn Meader--and dirtier).
- The school bus driver and Lanny’s father.
Why does the writer apologise?
- Because he did Jack Kennedy imitations better and dirtier than Vaughn Meader.
- Because the bus driver stopped the bus.
- Because he copped a feel.
- Because his niece pelted the side of her barn with strings.
What did Mr. Welch do and why did he do it?
- He had an accident because his lids drooped.
- He drove off the road because he was looking at the older girls on the bus instead of at the road.
- He leered through the mirror in the ditch because he followed Mr Jewell.
- His three fingers weren't enough to help the girls send the ditch.
Did the writer find Tammy attractive?
Who is Harold?
- A little kid with a rather large braincase.
- Tammy’s little brother.
- The school janitor.
- The third bus driver.
What line indicates that tuna noodle casserole doesn't look appetizing?
- Against all orders to the contrary, our classmates have polished off their canned peaches and cottage cheese first.
- Their construction paper feathers are still damp and puckered from this morning's activity, yet a fistful has already been plucked and lies dried and curling on the floor beneath.
- A little kid with a rather large braincase, he is not, save for today, the first to puke on the tuna noodle casserole.
- Now, like the good little soldiers they aren't, they've begun the final assault on the double dollop of what looks like to some, and tastes like to most, barf on a bed of worms.
Is the cafeteria decorated for Christmas?
How do Rosemary's classmates feel about her lunch?
- They're chagrinned.
- They're envious.
- They're disgusted.
- They think she's a bitch.
Do Mrs. Ivory’s students like her?
Who is Mr. Crampton?
- The janitor/custodian.
- The first bus driver.
- The principal of the school.
- The kindergarten teacher.
What did Danny Haber do?
- He overturned Donnie Stern's carton of milk.
- He mangled Donnie Stern's glasses.
- He vomited.
- He lets his own fly drop forward three seats down.
Why is Donnie Stern crying?
- Danny puked on his shoes.
- Because across from the author little Julie Stacey warbled a strand onto her tray.
How long has Mrs. Ivory been teaching?
- 20 years
- 30 years
- 40 years
- 50 years
Who is Mrs. Pratt?
- A teacher whose resemblance to Sammy Davis Jr. was frankly uncanny.
- One of the two slack-jawed cooks.
- A kind kindergarten teacher.
- The daughter of a prosperous doctor who never eats cafeteria food.
Do the cooks help with the cafeteria cleanup?
What was kept in the boiler room?
- Brooms and sacks.
- Chairs and trays.
- Ducks and covers.
- Shovels, cat o’ nines, paddles and
What did Glenn Van Horn do?
- He flashed the wiry little twerp.
- He danced the twist on a table.
- He launched a pretty good resemblance.
- He leapt on the table and flashed everyone.
What happened to Glenn Van Horn in later times?
- He was dragged off by a fat cousin.
- He was put on medication to calm him down.
- He was kicked and screamed at by Fat Roger.
- His collar and leg was broken by a fat cousin called Roger.
Is the writer sure that the events in the cafeteria described really happen?